Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Steelhead XR Ironsview other products
This set of forgiving and powerful irons combine the iconic shaping and playability that made Callaway's Steelhead X-14 irons successful with all the modern design tricks you need to launch it easily and hit it further.
Features and benefits:
- 360 Face Cup with thinner edges boosts distance on off-centre hits
- Longer blade length increases heel-and-toe area to aid mishits
- Hollow Bore-Thru hosel design is lighter, saved weight boosts forgiveness
- Centre of gravities strategically positioned through the set
- Lower CG helps launch the longer irons higher for longer carries
- Higher CG gives short irons added control and workability
- Steel-infused polyurethane behind the face absorbs vibrations for softer feel
- Available in 3-PW, AW, SW, LW
- Available in right-handed and left-handed and in Men's and Ladies
- Dynamic Gold True Temper XP 95 Stepless steel shaft as standard
- Matrix F15 graphite shaft as stock graphite option
- Lots of custom shafts and grips available