Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ballview other products
The original Chrome Soft balls were immensely popular and the 2018 model looks set to build on this success. The use of graphene allows the outer core to be thinner, which means the inner core can be larger, leading to greater ball speed for more distance.
Key features include:
- Four layers each benefit a different area of your game
- Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core enhances ball speed and reduces long game spin
- Thin and ultra-soft urethane cover feels fantastic and generates high spin around the green
- Also available in Chrome Soft X for faster swinging players
- Available in Truvis (pink, black, blue, red and yellow/black)
If you're interested in trying out the new Chrome Soft golf ball then reserve yours using the link below.