Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic Driverview other products
The Great Big Bertha Epic is all about modern materials, with an Exo-Cage and triaxial carbon construction creating Callaway's lightest ever crown and sole, which maximises the forgiveness in this high-launch, low-spin design.
Key features and benefits of this driver include:
- Jailbreak Technology sees bars behind the face boost speed for increased distance
- Lightest ever crown and sole create high levels of forgiveness
- Sliding weight provides shot-shape correction to improve accuracy
- Streamlined head improves airflow for more swing speed and distance
- OptiFit hosel has eight-way adjustability for loft and lie improvements
Between its adjustable weights, hosel and its choice of three lofts and range of no upcharge shaft options, this driver can be dialled in to suit so many swing styles, which is why it's crucial you consider a full fitting to get the most out of it.