Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Big Bertha OS Ironsview other products
Callaway has poured lots of technology into this forgiving set of irons, including Tungsten in the sole that promote a higher launch even on mishits, and powerful faces that boost distance.
Features and benefits:
- Strong and lightweight Exo-Cage distributes weight to boost forgiveness
- Exo-Cage improves 360 Face Cup for more ball speed
- Tungsten weight aids higher launch for longer carry
- Lower CGs promote easy high launch in long-irons
- Higher CGs promote increased control in short-irons
- Stock steel shaft True Temper Speed Step 80
- Stock graphite shaft UST Recoil ES 460
- Stock grip Callaway Universal
- Premium aftermarket shafts and grips available
- Available in 4-PW, AW, SW
- Available in right and left-handed
- Available in ladies version