Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Ballview other products
This 2017 Pro V1 is a three-piece ball with an all-new Next Generation 2.0 ZG Process Core that delivers less long game spin for longer distance. On the outside its soft urethane elastomer cover provides predictable feel for consistent distance control and reliable spin for short game performance.
Key features and benefits of the 2017 Pro V1 include:
- 2017 version is the longest ever Pro V1 thanks to faster and lower spinning core
- Refined 2.0 ZG Process Core also maintains very soft feel
- Soft urethane elastomer cover delivers greenside control with soft feel
- New dimple manufacturing process improves flight consistency
- Longer-lasting durability
- Pro V1 flies lower and feels softer versus Pro V1x
You may consider yourself a 'V' or an 'X' player, but these new balls are a great time for us to discuss and re-evaluate the flight, feel and spin that best fits your game.