Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist 917D2 Driverview other products
The new 917 drivers are all about 'complete performance', with plenty of new features designed to let us customise flight, shot shape and spin, whether you're a scratch golfer or a relative newcomer.
Features and benefits:
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 flexes to launch drives faster with less spin
- Thinner heel and toe Channel sections increase distance on mishits
- Radial Speed Face 2.0 faster off-centre to increase mishit distance
- Low and deep centre of gravity boosts forgiveness
- SureFit Hosel has 16 loft and lie settings
- New SureFit CG sole weight system adjusts spin and shot shape
- SureFit CG allows for +/- 4g headweight adjustability
- 460cc D2 version offers more forgiveness and higher flight
- Available in 8.5º, 9.5º, 10.5º and 12º
- New 'liquid slate' finish
- Four stock shafts plus custom options available