Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Scotty Cameron Select Puttersview other products
The latest Select Newport range has a wraparound inlay approach that differs from traditional face inserts. It means strikes that would normally miss an insert will now not be affected, for smoother rolls and more consistent distance control.
Features and benefits:
- New wraparound face inlays deliver Scotty renowned feel across face
- Integrated vibration dampening system connects inlays to the heads
- Modern aesthetics with pop-through alignment and misted finishes
- Balance and forgiveness from heel-and-toe weights matched to length
- Available in 33", 34" and 35" shaft lengths
- Red Matador midsize grip
- 1/2" lengths available via custom order
- Loft +/-1° and lie +/-2° available via custom order
- Newport, a classic heel-and-toe weighted blade
- Newport 2, a low-slung modern heel-and-toe weighted blade
- Newport 2.5, a modern blade with a longer profile
- Newport 2 Notchback, a slightly larger, angular blade
- Newport 2 Notchback Dual Balance, a counterbalanced blade for maximum stability (in 38" only)
- Newport M1, a mid-mallet with pop-through alignment technology
- Newport M2, a wide blade with pop-through alignment technology