Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
TaylorMade M3 Fairway Woodview other products
This TaylorMade M3 fairway boasts a 29g sliding sole weight and a 12-position hosel, both of which can be quickly adjusted to personalise it to create the best trajectory for your game.
Key features and benefits:
- More carbon than the M1 fairway saves weight to improve forgiveness
- 29g sliding sole weight caters for draw and fade adjustability
- Lengthened Speed Pocket increases forgiveness and distance
- Hosel has 4° of adjustability to tune trajectory
- Available in 15° (3), 17° (3HL) and 19° (5)
With three lofts and dozens of shafts on offer, we can narrow down your options together during a fitting until we find your perfect new fairway wood.