Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade P790 Ironsview other products
Despite the power on offer, the P790 irons maintain a soft feel and great sound at impact thanks to SpeedFoam, which is injected into the hollow clubhead design to dampen vibrations.
Key features and benefits:
- Forged construction for responsive strike feedback and soft feel
- SpeedFoam within hollow heads heightens feel and improves sound
- Cut-thru Speed Pocket flexes for more power, especially on low strikes
- Ultra-thin faces boost ball speeds for more distance
- Inverted Cone allows for thinner face edges for heel and toe forgiveness
- Internal tungsten weighting aligns CG positions to aid trajectory control
If you're looking for something that blends classic looks with power and forgiveness, this set is one you have to come and check out. During a fitting we can also try a range of shafts so you can see the difference being dialled in can make to your game.