Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M4 Ironsview other products
The M4 is TaylorMade's longest iron thanks to its thin face, while Speed Pockets and Face Slots give it very impressive distance on any strikes that miss the sweetspot.
Key features and benefits:
- TaylorMade's thinnest iron face produces longer shots
- RibCOR technology localises flexing to increase speed and distance
- Speed Pocket improves low-face flexibility for more ball speed on mishits
- Face Slots enhance flexing in heel and toe for more off-centre distance
- Tungsten weighting aids a very low-CG package for higher launches
- Smaller profile with thinner sole and topline vs M4 to enhance workability
These are the longest and most forgiving irons in TaylorMade's range, so if you're looking to make big improvements this year do contact us about an iron fitting session.