Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
FootJoy Tour-S Golf Shoeview other products
The Tour-S boasts waterproof protection and great comfort from its unique collar, tongue and midsole design, while its PowerPlate outsole provides a lightweight and stable platform so you can transfer power more efficiently during your swing.
Key features and benefits:
- PowerStrap on the upper enhances medial and lateral support
- SecureCollar and ComforTongue deliver secure and comfy fit
- All-day underfoot comfort from dual-density PU Fit-Bed
- PowerPlate outsole provides lightweight and stable platform
- Launch Pods extend heel and forefoot surface area to maximise grip
- Premium Performance Leather for comfort with waterproof protection
If you want durable quality and trendy styling with reliable grip and stability, you must come and take a look at the Tour-S shoe. While you're here we can talk you through the size and width options and why not try a pair on for size?