Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G400 Driversview other products
Like the very popular G driver it replaces, the G400 includes three heads to give us fitting options, such as fighting a slice or reducing spin for a more piercing flight.
It also has a standout new stock shaft with colour-shift paint technology, which means it looks a subtle black at address, but a standout copper when viewed otherwise.
Key features of the G400 driver include:
- Bigger crown turbulators reduce drag by 15% to boost clubhead speed
- Ultra-thin crown is now lighter to aid overall forgiveness
- New tungsten sole weight makes the G400 stable and forgiving
- Thinner forged face creates 2mph faster ball speeds for more distance
- New internal structure improves the sound at impact
- SFT head has heel weighting to correct an unwanted fade or slice
- LST head has more forward weight position for lower spin flight
As you can see there are loads of reasons to come and try this driver, which also comes in a range of aftermarket shafts we can demo, so why not get in contact and arrange a test?