Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING iBlade Ironsview other products
PING says its new iBlade irons are its most workable and forgiving blade-style irons ever, with a whole host of refinements versus the S55s they replace adding performance across the board.
Features and benefits:
- Thin top lines, minimal offset and straight leading edges
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio steel saves 4g boosting forgiveness
- Thinner faces than S55 spring more for higher flights and six extra yards
- More elastomer than S55 for more dampening behind face for softer feel
- Denser tungsten in toe weights reduces twisting to increase forgiveness
- More heel relief for better turf interaction
- Hydropearl chrome finish repels water for control even in heavy rain
- True Temper Dynamic Gold is stock shaft
- Four other no upcharge shafts; AWT 2.0, Project X, True Temper XP95 and Nippon NS Pro Modus3
- Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound is stock grip