Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING G400 Max Driverview other products
This G400 Max driver joins the popular G400 family to provide an extra forgiving option that still flies on a piercing ball flight. Like the other G400 drivers, it has a powerful thin face, adjustable hosel and colour-shift shaft that looks a subtle black at address, but a standout copper when viewed otherwise.
Key features and benefits include:
- Bigger crown turbulators reduce drag to boost clubhead speed
- Ultra-thin crown is now lighter to aid overall forgiveness
- New tungsten sole weight makes it stable and forgiving
- Thinner forged face creates faster ball speeds for more distance
- New internal structure improves the sound at impact
As you can see there are loads of reasons to come and try this driver, which also comes in a range of aftermarket shafts we can demo, so why not get in touch and arrange a test?