Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Mizuno JPX900 Forged Ironsview other products
This JPX900 Forged iron set is the perfect blend of power and workability thanks to its mid-size heads and the use of Boron, which is 30% stronger than steel, allowing it to be made thinner without risking the set's durability.
Features and benefits:
- Boron-infused steel allows the soft-feeling iron to produce faster ball speeds
- Multi-thickness faces give heel or toe hits more spring to boost forgiveness
- Extended pocket cavity saves 21.5g that then boosts stability on mishits
- Midsize profile appeals to single figure golfers and mid-handicappers
- Long irons are larger, while short irons are more compact and workable
- Wide range of custom shafts and grips available