Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolleyview other products
Since its introduction in 2008, the S1 has provided a template for Motocaddy's superb range that have been launched since. The merits of this trolley are many, and we particularly like its compact size and simple-to-use controls.
Features and benefits:
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Low-profile and quick-release wheels
- Streamlined battery tray
- QUIKFOLD mechanism puts trolley up-and-down in seconds
- EASILOCK base sees pin and hole system remove need for bag strap
- Compact when folded down
- Nine speed settings
- Control screen indicates speed and battery life
- Quiet motor helps the trolley glide along
- Choice of cheaper lead acid or lightweight, long lasting lithium batteries
- Trolley and charger covered for two years from date of purchase