Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Motocaddy S3 PRO Electric Trolleyview other products
Launched in 2012, the S3 PRO has since had some great upgrades, like its QUIKFOLD frame and now this new hi-resolution, full-colour screen, which brings the wide range of features available on its control panel to life.
Features and benefits:
- User-friendly, hi-resolution, full-colour screen
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Low-profile and quick-release wheels
- Streamlined battery tray
- QUIKFOLD mechanism puts trolley up-and-down in seconds
- EASILOCK base sees pin and hole system remove need for bag strap
- Compact when folded down
- Nine speed settings
- Cart-lock pin code, battery metre, timer and clock
- Distance measurements cover drives, round time and how far it has travelled
- Adjustable Distance Control so you can send trolley up to 60 yards away
- USB slot for charging smartphone or GPS device
- Quiet motor helps the trolley glide along
- Choice of cheaper lead acid or lightweight, long lasting lithium batteries
- Trolley and charger covered for two years from date of purchase