Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Garmin Approach X40 Bandview other products
If you want to play better golf and take steps to improve your overall fitness and well-being, but don't want to wear or carry multiple devices, the Approach X40 GPS could be the ideal all-in-one solution.
Features and benefits include:
- Lightweight GPS golf band
- Displays distances to front, back and middle, plus hazards
- Automatically tracks shots
- Crisp touch screen display
- Green View Display reveals shape of the green
- Manually reposition flag for more accuracy
- Digital Scorecard
- 40,000 courses with free updates
- Rechargable lithium-ion battery
If you'd like to learn more about this product or give it a demo, please come and speak to a member of the team.