Complete the form below and proceed to the order confirmation page to place your order. If your order is placed successfully you will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards.
Select golf ball model*
Select ink colour*
Enter Quantity (Dozen)
Please check your details and confirm your order
These are the lines you entered. This representation is a guide only
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free single pole, text only personalisation (no symbols/emojis).
- No solitary signs/symbols/letters or numbers - (must have a minimum of two letters included in the personalisation).
- Any message on up to 3 lines (maximum of 17 characters per line using Arial bold font only).*
- Personalisation length will determine final character size. Short messaging will result in larger letters. Long messaging will result in smaller letters.
- Black, Blue, Red or Green ink only.
- Free delivery to your pro shop on all orders.
- Orders CANNOT be cancelled or altered once submitted due to personalisation.
- Maximum delivery to your pro shop is 4 working weeks.
- Last date for orders is Sunday 15th April 2018.
- All golf balls must be personalised and the same message will be printed on all golf balls.
- By submitting your order, you are confirming your input is correct and agreeing to full payment to your professional upon collection from the pro shop.
*TaylorMade reserves the right to refuse printing of a message onto the TaylorMade golf ball. No single letters/numbers, golf club names (unless with a personalised name), football clubs, symbols (i.e. * - !).
Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results