Twist Face. If you haven't heard about this by now then you've probably been living under a rock. It's TaylorMade innovative new concept to help you hit more fairways. Sounds good, right?
Well it is found on their new M3 and M4 drivers - the drivers that Dustin, Rory and Rose are using - and we are giving away a FREE dozen TP5 or TP5x golf balls - again, the same balls that those guys are using - with every purchase.
This offer isn't just on the M3 and M4 drivers though, because you'll also receive a FREE dozen TP5/x golf balls with any M3/M4 driver, fairway or hybrid purchase.
Terms and condititons
- You are 18 or over and are resident in the UK or Channel islands;
- You purchase a new TaylorMade M3 or M4 metal wood (Driver or Fairway or Rescue), from the Retailer at the Retailer's standard price, between 21st June 2018 and 31st August 2018 being the promotion period;
- The promotion is only available during the promotion period.
- The metal wood you purchase must not be part of any other promotion. This summer promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- ou are an individual golfer purchasing the metal wood for your personal use and are not purchasing it in a business capacity or for a business purpose for example with the intention of reselling the metal wood or the promotional golf balls.
- The provision of either TP5 or TP5x balls will be at the discretion of the Retailer who will try to accommodate your preference subject to availability.
- This promotion is run by the retailer whose decision shall be final on all matters relating to this promotion.
- Nothing in these rules vary, exclude or limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results