With the golfing season now upon us, there's no better time to treat yourself to a new golf bag as we're offering £20 OFF selected bags when you trade in your old one - no matter its condition.
- Broken zips?
- Bent stands?
- Tattered upholstery?
If any of these are true of your bag, be sure to take advantage of this offer and enjoy a brand new bag from Motocaddy. Next time you're around be sure to pop into the shop and explore our full range in this promotion.
Terms and conditions
- Available on Dry, Pro and Club series bags only.
- Available from 2nd March 2018 - 1st April 2018 or whilst stocks last.
- Professional reserves the right to end the offer at any time without prior notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only available on shop stock
Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results