Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Motocaddy Dry-Series Cart Bagview other products
Despite its numerous features, this redesigned bag is surprisingly lightweight at just 2.6kg, making it a great option to ensure your clubs and accessories remain dry no matter what.
Key features and benefits include:
- Made from a durable TPU coated nylon that is 100% waterproof
- Heat-welded seams and thermo-sealed zips to tackle the toughest weather
- 14-way top keeps your clubs organised
- Seven spacious pockets include a lined valuables pocket
- Scorecard sleeve and accessory hook
- Upper and lower grab handles for easy lifting
- Anti-twist Easilock base
Do you like the look of this cart bag? Pop by the store and you can check out all of its pockets and features for yourself before you make a final decision.