Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Cleveland CBX Wedgeview other products
Cleveland's Feel Balancing Technology in this CBX wedge sees the centre of gravity positions lined up directly behind the face for better feel and more predictable distance control.
Key features and benefits:
- Cavity back design blends forgiveness with short game versatility
- Rotex Face seen produces more spin for enhanced greenside control
- Dual-V Sole Grind aids forgiving turf interaction
- Sole also delivers extra assistance on bunker shots
- CG positions behind the face for better feel and distance control
If you're looking to improve your short game this wedge could unlock the answers, but only if it's properly fitted into your personal specification.