Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Odyssey O-Works Black and Red Puttersview other products
Many of the mallets in this new O-Works range feature a new short slant hosel that gives them a toe hang. This style has proved very popular on tour as it allows players with naturally arcing putting strokes to finally get the forgiveness and alignment benefits of a mallet.
Key features and benefits:
- 'Toe-down' O-Works mallets rotate like blades for golfers with arcing strokes
- Face-balanced models still remain for players with straighter strokes
- Microhinge insert imparts topspin for smoother forward roll
- High contrast lines and shapes aid better alignment at address
- 12 new O-Works Black models
- Six new O-Works Red head shapes
With so many head, hosel, colour, length and grip options available, it really is worth coming to try before you buy to get the perfect putter for your stroke.