Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Ballview other products
The Truvis pattern is specifically designed to increase your focus and visibility by maximising your view of the golf ball. Couple this with the Chrome Soft's graphene core and you have a golf ball that will also offer greater ball speed for increased distance.
Key features and benefits include:
- Four layers each benefit a different area of your game
- Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core enhances ball speed and reduces long game spin
- Thin and ultra-soft urethane cover feels fantastic and generates high spin around the green
- Also available in Chrome Soft X for faster swinging players
- Available in Truvis (white/red or yellow/black)
If you're interested in trying out the new Chrome Soft Truvis golf ball, then reserve yours using the link below.