Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist TS2 Driverview other products
The TS2 driver is designed for forgiveness and faster ball speeds, with the thinnest titanium crown in the game allowing the weight to be shifted lower and deeper than previous generations.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown for increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape increases clubhead speed by reducing drag
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds
- Optimized Weight Distribution for higher launch and lower spin
- Designed for players with fast swing speeds
- Comes in 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 11.5 degrees
With the TS3 also available, it's worth coming to see us for a custom fitting to see which driver will help you to enjoy better golf.