Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Titleist Velocity Golf Ballview other products
A reengineered softer, high-speed core and Titleist's fastest cover blend together deliver low spin and faster ball speeds on full shots for increased distance.
Key features and benefits include:
- New LSX core produces faster initial velocity with low spin for distance
- Titleist's fastest cover blend also aids low spin and faster ball speeds
- 328 tetrahedral dimple design produces a high flight and long carries
- Available in four colour options including pink and orange
- Available in double play numbers 00, 22, 77 and 99
Do you like stand out on the course? Come and take a look at the cool colour and number options the Velocity comes in here in our store.