Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Titleist TS3 Driverview other products
Titleist has achieved their quest for greater speed thanks to their Speed Chassis: a thinner crown, a thinner and fast space, and a new streamlined shape. In the TS3, you can also adjust the driver's Centre of Gravity position for customised performance.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown for increased forgiveness
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds
- New Streamlined Shape increases clubhead speed by reducing drag
- Optimized Weight Distribution for higher launch and lower spin
- Designed speed-tuned performance with adjustable sweet spot
- Comes in 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 degrees
The only way to get the most out of your TS3 is to come down to the shop and get fitted, comparing its performance alongside the TS2.