Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Titleist 718 AP1 Ironsview other products
For this 718 AP1 set Titleist turned to a progressive construction, with hollow-bodies making the long irons easier to launch and more forgiving, and a more compact undercut cavity in the mid and short irons ensuring they have controllable trajectories.
Key features and benefits:
- Progressive set with hollow-body long irons and undercut cavity short irons
- Thin unsupported face inserts spring to boost ball speed and distance
- High-density tungsten weighting produces a lower CG for higher launches
- Tungsten in the toe of the long and mid irons aids distance on off-centre hits
- Improved leading edge pre-wear creates more efficient turf interaction
- Option to create a combo set with other 718 irons
Titleist offers a wide range of shafts we can try during a fitting of this impressive game-improver iron, which we'd highly recommend if you are looking for a new set.