Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Scotty Cameron Select Puttersview other products
The 2018 Select blades and mid-mallets all feature new soles that have been altered to help them sit perfectly balanced, from face to cavity and from heel to toe, for more accurate putts.
Key features and benefits:
- Wraparound face inlays deliver Scotty Cameron renowned feel
- Improved sound and feel due to 30% more vibration dampening material
- Four-way balanced soles sit square for easier alignment
- Refined contours and toplines for better look from address
- Advanced stability weighting with two customisable heel-toe weights
- Newport blade
- Newport 2.5 blade with a flare neck design
- Newport 3 teardrop shaped mid-mallet with high toe flow
- Squareback mid-mallet with milled sightline
- Newport 2 has subtle refinements to topline makes it appear slightly thinner
- Laguna brings new technology to a popular head shape
- Fastback rounded mid-mallet with a single milled sightline
Your putting stroke and your visual preferences are very personal to you, which is why it's so important for you to come and try a few different models before you buy arguably the most important club in your bag.