Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade Kalea Driverview other products
The new Kalea range is TaylorMade's first complete line of women's clubs for over a decade. Designed to deliver optimised performance to female players, this lightweight driver will help you to increase clubhead speed. The low centre of gravity helps produce a higher ball flight. Features and benefits of the TaylorMade Kalea driver include:
- Lightweight driver designed specifically to help players generate greater clubhead speed
- Low-kick Slim Tech shafts help generate optimised launch and higher ball flight
- Centre of gravity is situated low and back in the clubhead to produce higher ball flight
- 12° of loft
- Speed pockets in clubhead increase ball speed and distance
- Elegant white head features yellow/green graphics on sole