Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
TaylorMade TP5 Golf Ballview other products
The unique three-layer core system in TP5 gets progressively firmer in compression, enabling maximum energy transfer and faster speeds on full shots, but with the control you need lower down the bag.
Key features and benefits of the TP5 include:
- Tri-Fast Core gets progressively firmer from in to out
- This gradient creates lower spin and increased velocity for longer drives
- Semi-rigid inner-cover forces urethane cover into grooves to maximise spin
- Ultra-soft cast urethane cover ideal for greenside feel and feedback
- Firmer feeling and lower spinning TP5x model also available
Using the same ball for practice and competitions is the best way to improve your distance control, so contact us if you'd like to come and try the TP5.