Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedgesview other products
The Milled Grind wedge features an innovative hosel design, where the shaft is inserted deeper. This design removes weight from the hosel and that mass can be relocated centrally, making the wedge more solid and more forgiving.
Key features of the Milled Grind wedge include:
- Leading edge and sole grind individually milled for accuracy
- Deeper shaft insertion removes weight to be relocated to aid forgiveness
- Improved groove configuration for reliable spin control
- Soft carbon steel aids feel and strike feedback
- Three different grinds for different swings and turf conditions
- Chrome (50-60°), black (52-60°) and antique bronze (52-60°) finishes
With five loft options between 50-60 degrees and three different grind types, it is essential you consult an expert to get the right set-up for your game.