Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M3 Hybridview other products
This powerful rescue has a simple weight system that we can utilise to encourage a draw or fade to straighten out your trajectory, plus its new Speed Pocket flexes on low strikes for more distance off-centre.
Key features and benefits:
- More compact shape vs M4 Rescue that increases workability
- New Speed Pocket provides more flexibility and ball speed on low strikes
- Sole offers more playability from an increased variety of lies
- Sliding sole weight caters for draw and fade adjustability
- Two-tone crown cosmetic aids alignment and inspires confidence
- Available in 17° (2), 19° (3), 21° (4) and 24° (5)
With five lofts between 2-iron and 5-iron, each of which is adjustable, it really is crucial to test this hybrid under professional guidance to find the one that perfectly fits the gap between your woods and irons.