Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M3 Ironsview other products
These irons can offer you all the distance of the M4 irons but in a more compact shape. They also boast RibCOR technology that allows more energy to be transferred into ball speed to give you longer shots.
Key features and benefits:
- RibCOR technology localises flexing to increase speed and distance
- Speed Pocket improves low-face flexibility for more ball speed on mishits
- Face Slots enhance flexing in heel and toe for more off-centre distance
- Tungsten weighting aids a very low-CG package for higher launches
- Fluted Hosel saves weight that's used to increase forgiveness
- Smaller profile with thinner sole and topline vs M4 to enhance workability
- Available in 4-SW
All these technologies together can give you longer shots with improved dispersion, but only if you pair the M3 head with your perfect shaft, so do contact us about a custom fit.