Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
FootJoy DryJoys Tour Golf Shoeview other products
Delivering comfort, performance and style, the DryJoys Tour shoe sets a benchmark for golf shoe design. Favoured by many top players, this shoe performs in all conditions. With its classic look, the DryJoys shoe will continue to be one of the most popular on the market. Features and benefits of the FootJoys DryJoys Tour shoe include:
- Unique ChromoSkin leather system by Pittards is waterproof, supple, lightweight and durable
- Comfort Plus Fit-bed delivers superb underfoot cushioning and support
- Integrated midsole provides increased stability through the swing
- Fibreglass composite support bridge delivers heightened mid-foot stability
- Cyclone cleats by SoftSpike with Fast Twist offer excellent traction
- Available in Black/Black Croc, White/White Croc, White/Brown gator and White/Navy gator
- One-year limited waterproof guarantee