Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
FootJoy ContourFIT Golf Shoeview other products
The ContourFIT's Fine Tuned Foam 3.0 is the softest and lightest compound FootJoy has ever used, giving it soft cushioning without compromising on lateral support or stability. FootJoy's slogan is 'Comfort Never Quits' and in the ContourFIT you can certainly see why.
Key features and benefits include:
- Soft, waterproof leather uppers are breathable and durable
- Lightweight extra thick fit-bed provides soft cushioning for underfoot comfort
- Contoured shape closely matches your foot for a better fit
- Achilles pad increases heel comfort and keeps foot secure
- Dynaflex outsole provides lightweight stability
- Low profile Pulsar cleats by Softspikes deliver reliable grip
Coming in a choice colours, half sizes, wide sizes and a BOA option that removes the need for laces, you really must try this shoe in person to find your perfect match.