Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G Le Hybridview other products
Built to give you longer distance thanks to its thin and flexible face, this G Le hybrid is also designed to increase your launch to make it easier to get your ball airborne quickly from a number of lies.
Key features and benefits of this hybrid include:
- Thin face produces faster ball speeds for more distance
- Aerodynamic head design reduces drag to boost head speeds
- Thin, weight-saving crown helps increase forgiveness
- Lighter swing weight makes it easier to square the face
- Heel-side CG position also aids a square face for straighter shots
- Available in 4 (22º), 5 (26º) and 6 (30º)
Whether you're looking for a single hybrid or a few to create a more forgiving combination set, contact us so you come away with the best bag possible.