Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING G Le Driverview other products
Built on the success of the popular men's G driver, this G Le model takes those technologies and tweaks them to help ladies play their best, highlighted by a lighter swing weight with the same great aerodynamic crown.
Key features and benefits of the G Le driver include:
- Thin face produces faster ball speeds for more distance
- Aerodynamic head design reduces drag to boost head speeds
- Thin, weight-saving crown helps increase forgiveness
- Lighter swing weight aids an easier launch
- Forgiving and confidence-inspiring 460cc head
- Adjustable hosel to help improve your launch and trajectory
With a few different shafts and lofts to try it is well worth contacting us about a fitting to ensure you get the most from this driver's great technology.