Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING G700 Ironsview other products
This G700 iron replaces PING's GMax and is aimed at those of you looking for more consistent ball striking, with its hollow-body and powerful face creating PING's longest and highest-flying iron to date.
Key features and benefits include:
- Low and deep weighting aids higher launch for more forgiveness
- Faster flexing steel faces increase ball speeds for more distance
- Heel and toe weighting fights off-centre strikes to tighten dispersion
- Forgiving wide sole aids cleaner strike without compromising playability
- Confidence inspiring look with an offset similar to the G400 iron
During an iron fitting we can discuss the options you have with PING and try various specifications and heads, so you can be sure you leave with the right set to help you enjoy better golf.