Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING i500 Ironsview other products
The i500 gives you more distance thanks to face flexing technology and its clean design is perfect for golfers looking for a players-style iron.
Key features and benefits:
- Forged C300 maraging steel face insert for increases ball speed and gives high trajectory
- Muscle-back geometry for increased distance
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish gives smooth turf interaction and a premium look
- Compact size gives the sleek look of a players-style iron
- Available from 3-iron to UW
With several shafts to choose from, make sure you come and see us for a fitting to get the most out of these fantastic clubs. Get in touch if you'd like a demo or a fitting.