Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING i210 Ironsview other products
The i210's elastomer insert is 30% bigger in volume and 50% softer than its predecessor, the i200, making for a softer impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
Key features and benefits:
- Activated elastomer insert makes for an assured feel at impact
- Grooves in the wedges are closer together for greater spin and distance control
- Refined lead edge and sole profiles provides shot-making consistency
- Structural design makes for forgiving long-irons and precise mid and short-irons
- Available from 3-iron to UW
With several shafts to choose from, make sure you come and see us for a fitting to get the most out of these fantastic clubs. Get in touch if you'd like a demo or a fitting.