Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
PING Vault 2.0 Puttersview other products
The new custom-weighting system found in these putters provides sole weight options in three different weights so you can match a model you like to your personal preference. You can also make the most of PING's True Roll Face that helps any heel or toe strikes roll further for better distance consistency.
Key features include:
- Soft and responsive feel from 100% milled heads
- Custom-weighting system to personalise your swingweight and feel
- Weights include steel (standard), tungsten (+15g) and aluminium (-15g)
- Variable depth faces ensure putts roll at consistent speeds
- Six heads include three blades, two mid-mallets and a mallet
- Three premium finish options - Stealth, Platinum or Copper
With six heads, four grips, three weight options and three finishes all available, this new range can be tricky to narrow down, so contact us for some advice or to come and try a few putters for yourself.