Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Mizuno Women's JPX900 Hot Metal ironsview other products
The most forgiving of Mizuno's three JPX900 irons, this Hot Metal model introduces a new type of steel that has more spring off the face to boost your distance, but that is still soft enough to bend during custom fittings so that you really get the best set for your game.
Features and benefits include:
- Larger profile inspires confidence for higher handicappers
- Wider sole aids forgiveness and makes them easier to launch
- New Chomoly 4140M material can be made thinner for a bigger trampoline effect and more distance
- Chomoly 4140M is also soft and bendable enough for precise lie changes
- JPX900 Hot Metal wedges use softer X30 steel that offers more feel
- Wide range of custom shafts and grips available
Mizuno are known for producing stunning irons and this women's set certainly lives up to this reputation, so if you're in the market for new irons be sure you get in touch below for a fitting.