Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Motocaddy CUBE CONNECT Push Trolleyview other products
This push trolley provides on screen GPS and optional smartphone alerts via Motocaddy's GPS app and a Bluetooth connection, giving you front, middle and back distances, as well as other details.
Key features and benefits include:
- App driven GPS provides front, middle and back distances on screen
- Clock, round timer and shot measurements also show on screen
- Compact folding frame that's over 45% smaller than Motocaddy S1 Lite
- Practical console unit and under-handle net for your accessories
- Friction-free oversize wheels
- Easilock base to stop your bag twisting or falling off
- Foot brake for stability on sloping terrain
The list of this trolley's benefits goes on. We'd be happy to talk you through all of them, as well as Motocaddy's electric range, in store, so do pop by for a chat.