Two common faults I often see with a driver set up when teaching are; weight too left sided , and open shoulder alignment. These are both caused by the alteration with the ball position for the driver. As it's moved left in the stance for a right handed player, the weight tends to go with it, and the shoulders open at the same time. Read more.......
Lots of people have asked which swing model they are and how do they know which one will suit them. Here is a straight forward test to see which model will suit your overall flexibility, strength and physical condition. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Garmin Approach S60 Watchview other products
The Approach S60 GPS watch delivers hole mapping and information in full colour on your wrist, with personalised watch faces and straps adding great style that goes beyond the clubhouse.
Key features and benefits of the Approach S60 include:
- Premium styling from interchangeable straps
- Large sunlight-readable colour touchscreen face
- Detailed full-colour maps for 40,000 courses with free updates
- Precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs
- AutoShot Game Tracking captures shot data for post-round analysis
- PlaysLike Distance adjusts yardages to account for slopes
- Rechargeable battery lasts 10 hours in golf mode
- Sync with Garmin app to track stats and log scores
- Can also be used to monitor runs, swims and bike rides
There are so many features on this Garmin watch across golf and other sports, so contact us if you'd like a demo to see how they all look and work.